During sexual activity, both men and women may encounter unexpected situations such as contraceptive failure, unintended pregnancy, pain during intercourse, and bleeding during sex. Bleeding during sex is a concerning situation because it may indicate the presence of certain diseases in either the male or female partner, or it could be a result of a miscarriage due to unknown pregnancy. So, why does bleeding occur during sex?
In most cases, bleeding during sex may be related to factors such as excessive force, vaginal inflammation, or seminal vesiculitis, and requires specific treatment. The analysis is as follows:
- Excessive force: If force is applied during sexual activity, it may cause damage to the mucous membrane of the male’s glans or foreskin and the female’s vaginal wall, resulting in bleeding during sex. Patients are advised to use gentle movements during sex and pay attention to local hygiene and cleanliness.
- Vaginal inflammation: Vaginal inflammation refers to inflammation of the vagina caused by various reasons, and patients may experience symptoms such as vaginal itching, contact bleeding, and abnormal vaginal discharge. Therefore, bleeding during sex may be related to vaginal inflammation. Patients can generally use combination metronidazole suppositories, tinidazole suppositories, clotrimazole suppositories, and other medications under the guidance of a doctor.
- Seminal vesiculitis: Seminal vesiculitis generally refers to inflammation of the seminal vesicle, and patients may experience symptoms such as hematospermia and painful ejaculation. Therefore, bleeding during sex may be related to seminal vesiculitis. Patients can generally use cefuroxime axetil tablets, levofloxacin hydrochloride tablets, isoniazid vitamin B6 tablets, and other medications under the guidance of a doctor.
- First-time sexual activity: During a woman’s first sexual experience, the hymen may rupture, causing bleeding. This situation is also known as “breaking the hymen.” Of course, not all women will bleed during their first sexual experience, but it is common for most.
- Unintended miscarriage: For example, if a woman is only 1-2 months pregnant and has no obvious pregnancy symptoms, does not pay attention to her menstrual cycle, and her stomach shows no sign of pregnancy, having sex in this situation may cause bleeding and miscarriage.
Poerkan is a huge supplier & wholesale of all types of Sex Pills for Male Enhancement and Diet Pill, Aphrodisiac medicine for Women. 100% Natural & No negative effects